- Virtual classrooms and online learning have been thought of as an alternative mode of education. It is now mainstream, and the earlier you can get your child to learn how to learn using this mode, then the more they will be able to learn in this mode.
- Online learning gives your child an edge for the technology needs of their future. Virtual classrooms and online learning not only provides education in a subject area, but it also gives your child an edge for understanding how to properly use technology in their lives.
- Say what you mean and do what you say. If learning has been a priority, then it is critical that you demonstrate this priority by ensuring that your child has access to learning during times when in-person learning is not possible. Online learning allows you to provide learning that goes beyond what a parent can do themselves for their own children.
- Online learning is critical to maintaining an ongoing education. Students who continue to learn at all times of their lives are those who are ahead. It is not that they are smarter, it is that they continued learning using whatever means available to them when others didn’t. Online learning provides this opportunity.
- Virtual classrooms provide students with an opportunity to see their peers, learn from them and learn how to properly socialize with others not in their own immediate families.