Campus Principal at Richmond Hill Central Campus
About this role
The Campus Principal is the pro-active leader who maintains administration and education standards to ensure success of a campus. They must be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends. They must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
The Campus Principal has the following responsibilities:
- Comply and maintain SoM brand and teaching standards
- Comply to SoM policies and procedures
- Plan and conduct summer camps,
- Plan and conduct yearly campus events
- Create an encouraging and engaging learning environment
- Communicate with teachers, parents, and students on a continual basis
- Address any issues identified by parents and teachers in a professional and timely manner
- Network with the community surrounding the campus
- Maintain and provide all necessary campus and classroom resources and inventory for staff
- Attend all annual Training Conferences, Regional Workshops and any mandatory SoM events.
- Partake in Grade Specific Training/Meetings and Professional Developments sessions to increase knowledge in the SoM curriculum
- Monitor the health and safety of personnel at campus
- Maintain campus facilities to the brand standard compliance
- Conduct Assistant Teacher training and assisting Teacher Training
- Opening and closing campuses Academic Responsibilities
- Conduct professional developments for teachers and assistant teachers
- Provide support to teachers conducting PD sessions or presentations at conferences
- Conduct parent sessions and support teachers who conduct a parent session
- Mentor teachers, administrators and assistant teachers
- Substitute teach if necessary
- Monitor and report student performance
- Ensure personal professional development is continued year after year Administrative Responsibilities
- Manage the campus budget
- Provide complete financial reporting on a campus level such as visa expense report, reimbursement report, and etc…
- Carry out and report weekly deposit
- Liaise with the campus landlord for lease agreement, renewal, and to address any issues that arise in regards to the rental location
- Liaise with nearby schools or communities to promote SoM
- Purchase necessary schools/facility supplies and furniture in a timely manner
- Ensure all student files (registration and payment information) are kept up to date and in a secure location.
- Register new students per SoM procedure
If you believe there is a strong fit between the requirements above and your qualifications, please submit a cover letter and resume with the message subject line “Campus Principal” to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
A degree from a recognized college or university is required. A Bachelor of Education is an asset, but not necessary.