Campus Business Standards and System Associate at Headquarters Campus
About this role
The Campus Business Standards and System Associate is responsible for the ongoing development, delivery, and enforcement of the business campus standards and systems for Spirit of Math, Spirit of Technology, Spirit of English, and any other programs that fall under the umbrella of Releasing the Genius. This position will assist the Director of Campus Business Standards and Systems in documenting, organizing, maintaining, communicating, and training of campus business systems. This includes content development, maintaining and editing of the operations manual, initial, and ongoing business training, inspecting and auditing campuses, and additional tasks to ensure the quality of the campus business standards and systems. The position requires travel primarily throughout the Greater Toronto Area however may be required to travel to campuses within Canada, and occasionally internationally.
This person must be highly skilled in communication, editing, training relationship building, coordination, and take initiative. This individual naturally takes a leadership role and is capable to plan and coordinate projects to completion. They have a sense of urgency and can focus and work independently with little supervision and direction.
The Campus Business Standards and System Associate should have the capacity to achieve objectives that could take up to 2 years to execute.
This individual should value:
- Adherence to policies and procedures
- Building relationships and maintaining a strong community with clients and employees
- Efficiency and organization
- Support and maintain Business Standards
- Work effectively with Systems and cycles
The Campus Business Standards and System Associate will report to the Director of Campus Business Systems and Standards and has the following responsibilities:
- Edit, maintain, document and communicate changes made to the operations manual company wide.
- Work collaboratively with other team members in the department and various departments to reach company goals and department objectives.
- Assist with carrying out the annual department plan and strategies to achieve the key specific objectives set for the year.
- Supports and conducts talent development and mentoring for campus employees.
- Conduct business training based on the yearly schedule (or as needed).
- Develop and maintain business training and development courses.
- Ensure all campus employees have the minimum relevant training and skill sets required for their roles.
- Ensure systems are understood and properly implemented through audit and training.
- Create and assign employees to courses in Brightspace and Teams as needed.
- Conduct audits for assigned campuses and complete reports and present findings to Director of Campus Business Systems with audit results for each campus.
- Update policies and processes as needed due to audit results shown at campuses.
- Assist with creation and honing of the audit process.
- Assist the Director of Campus Business Systems on any tasks and priorities pertaining to audits and inspections of campuses and etc.
- Travel to different campuses as required.
- Assist with creation of training programs to develop additional skill sets for current employees, such as leadership skills, etc.
- Assist in training and developing new talents (corporate and franchises) with regards to business operations.
- Conduct assessments for new and current talents
- Be fully knowledgeable on all systems and processes used.
- Other tasks as needed and as the department is developed.
Skilled Knowledge & Experience:
The SoM environment is one in which everyone acknowledges that they are continually learning. This person must want to keep learning.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within a similar role.
- High attention to detail, ability to document processes and maintain company standards
- Ability to write, proofread and work with subject matter experts to document processes
- Ability to conduct training sessions and provide effective feedback.
- Ability to coach people.
- Ability to use and adapt to new software including, Microsoft Teams, Excel, PowerPoint Jumbula, etc.
A degree from a recognized college or university.